Always in touch with your elders
Zipato grants independence to people who are at risk for injuries and accidents that happen at home, especially those in elderly care. It also grants family and friends a greater sense of freedom; knowing that they will be contacted immediately if an incident occurs, takes the stress off of caregivers and loved ones.
Whole group of caregivers instead of one, gives more reliability and peace of mind
By using different sensors and mobile technology Zipato system can monitor all the activities of loved ones and provide the information and alerts to whole group of care members according to it’s custom configuration. This way families share the care taking responsibilities between siblings, children, trusted friends, paid professionals, neighbours and other caregivers included in the caregiver network. It is much more cost-effective and dignified solution than assisted living facilities
Advanced alert system
Depending on sensor location, family members and other authorised care-givers can receive alerts when normal behaviour patterns change, if there is no activity within a specified time, in case of fall, or if your loved one simply pushes special button for help:
- Know when someone gets up from bed, or if they failed to get up by a pre-determined time
- Be aware if someone is waking up often during the night and going to the bathroom
- Has someone gone into the bathroom, and not come out for a long period… a potential slip & fall?
- Are they moving around, or just staying in one place
- Have they open the refrigerator to eat or medicine cabinet to take medicine?
- Water sensors to notify if a bathtub or toilet is overflowing
- Remotely monitor temperature sensor to ensure the heat or AC is set correctly
Families choose what to monitor, how to receive the information, and who should be sent alerts. .
Online web reports give you detailed view of all your loved ones activities helping you to get a clue about possible health problems.
You can use live video to check on your loved ones in case of health alert. You can also set Zipato to automatically send you picture or video clip in case of emergency alert.
Security and Safety alerts
Get alerts of water leaks early, to avoid potential severe water damage Zipato can notify you of emergency conditions such as fire, intrusion, gas leaks or dangerously low temperature in your home.
Cellular backup connection
Zipato interacts with the central station by using reliable mobile connection so you don’t need traditional telephone land line.